I got to read 5 books this month!!!
I love it when I get to read more books than usual and 5 is a really good month for me. YAY!
1. Escape to Everly Manor by: Chalon Linton. Instant love!! I could hardly put this book down. It was adorable and suspenseful and I really loved Barton. Lizzy and Thomas had a super cute brother and sister relationship. It's a 5 star book from me.
2. The kiss of a Stranger by: Sarah M Eden This is like my fourth time reading this book and as always I love it. Its just the kind of book that must be revisited every once in a while. I love Crispin and Catherine and how this book is the start of the Jonquil brother's books. This isn't my first time reading and it won't be the last. 5 stars from me
3. A Proper Charade By: Esther Hatch. I wasn't sure if I would love this book as much as the first just because it was the second book but I loved it just as much as the first. It was amazing!! Sigh. Patience hiding as a servant was captivating from the moment she thought up the idea. I loved how she had no idea how to do the job, which lead to some hilarious scenes and I loved Mr. Woodsworth, let's just add another sigh right here. haha. 5 stars from me.
4. A case of Extreme Mistaken Identity by Victorine E. Liseke. Victorine is one of my insta read authors I've loved every book of her's that she's written and this book was right on target. A victorine book for sure. I loved that Danica got cut off and that she needed help and found it right away from a good guy. Austen was sweet and I loved that about him right away. The stalker added a fun suspense element I really appreciated. 4.5 stars from me!
5. Not a Word By Stephanie Black. This was a fun book. I loved the suspense. I loved how I honestly couldn't figure out who the bad guy was. I kept changing my mind through the book. haha. And I loved the suspenseful and dangerous ending. squeee. Natalie Marsh was a fun character and I'm glad that she gets more than one book. 4 Stars from me.
Thanks for reading up on these fun books I got to enjoy. I hope you will pick a few of them up!
Cassie M. Shiels.